Sunil Jalihal's BLOG

How IDEAS, COMMUNITIES and empowered ACTION create a better world!

Feb 7, 2008

BLOGGING....finally

BLOGGING....its utility and its power to democratize expression of thought has always fascinated me. Have been reading a number of BLOGs written by many eminent people and friends. A couple of years ago, we also did a lot of work on the technical concepts around BLOGs and how to support them on mobile phones. I first thought of starting my BLOG about 3 years ago, but never got around to starting one, until now!

With my experience of many kinds of organizations and travel to many countries, I have been narrating a number of experiences to family, friends and acquaintances. Many friends and my wife Padmaja in particular would keep reminding me on starting a BLOG so that people could read my stories when they chose to :) (rather than when I chose to tell them)

My sensibilities and interests span a plethora of areas and I would write about many of them including:
- Innovative Ideas - Technologies/Products, Business/Economic Models, Community Models
- Green stuff - organic food, sustainable architecture, Waste Management, natural gardens!
- Compelling Human Resource Development & Community Development ideas & initiatives
- Social Sector projects - Actions that are helping make our public space comparable to our private
- Education - whats right for our kids?
- Travel, Food, Fun things in life

I dont profess to be an expert on any of these topics, all my articles can be taken with a pinch of salt!! However I will express my opinion anyways, all articles can be taken to begin with "IMHO" (In My Humble Opinion, that Hinglish term that gives us the license to say just about anything)

Hope you find my writings interesting and useful.

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home